Một số tính năng:
- Sometimes you want to keep an application quickly available, but you don't want it taking up space in your Dock. Simply add it to your Dropzone grid, and then you can launch the app by clicking on it in Dropzones grid, or you can drag files or folders onto it.
- Install Applications - Drag a DMG onto the Install Application destination, and Dropzone mounts the disk image, finds the application inside, copies it to your applications folder, launches it, ejects the disk image and moves it to the trash for you.
- Flickr Upload - Drop a bunch of pictures on to the Flickr Upload destination and Dropzone uploads them for you. It can even copy the direct image URL to the clipboard so you can paste it to a friend. You can also setup multiple accounts.
- FTP Upload - You can setup as many FTP servers as you like with Dropzone. If you hold down option while dragging, Dropzone will even zip up the files or folders for you before uploading and put the URL on the clipboard.
- Save Text - Drop some text onto the Save Text destination, Dropzone asks you for a name, and saves it for you. Great for storing those little snippets of text that you don't want to lose.
- Copy or Move Files - Sometimes you want to copy or move a file or folder somewhere else on your Mac. Dropzone lets you setup destinations that do this. Underneath, Dropzone uses the fast and powerful Rsync file transfer tool to do its work.
- Zip and Email - The Zip & Email destination zips up the dragged files and adds them as a Mail attachment, all ready to send. A simple and convenient time saver.
- Extend Dropzone - Dropzone has a powerful Ruby based API that allows you to script Dropzone to do whatever you need. Not only that, but all the code for the destinations above is open source. So you can help us make Dropzone even better!
- Redesigned user interface
- New application icon
- OS X service integration
- Updated .dzbundle and .dropzone type icons with new app icon
- You can now run actions using the keyboard (select a file and hit Ctrl+Option+Cmd+D) or press F3
- Goo.gl URL shortening now included (select a URL and hit Ctrl+Option+Cmd+S)
- You can now hide the Add to Grid and Drop Bar special actions
- Python is now supported for writing actions
- Clicking AirDrop action now opens AirDrop in Finder
- Status item has been shrunk smaller as you can now drag files to the top of screen
- Transitioned grid fonts from Lucida Grande to Helvetica Neue to fit Yosemite better
- Pressing escape key now closes grid
- Added support for dragging photos from the new Photos app onto Dropzone
- You can now add more than 50 actions to the grid
- Added option in Develop Action window to turn off introductory comments
- Added new PythonPath metadata field to specify alternative Python version for actions if needed
- Preliminary OS X 10.11 support
Dropzone 3 v3.5.4